Excoriation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
May 24, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, hysteria, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, Rachel Maddow, racism, Rand Paul | 1 Comment
- 620,695 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Leaked Emails Reveal The Real Bigots Are In The Democratic Party
- DNC EMAIL DISASTER, MOCK JEW BERNIE, FAKE ANTI-TRUMP PROTEST
- Philippines reviewing 'crazy' climate pledges: Duterte
- I stopped taking statins to avoid the 'debilitating' side effects, says former NHS boss Sir David Nicholson
- Academy bosses are spending thousands of taxpayers' money on first class travel, expensive restaurants and luxury hotels
- Clinton: Security Failure In Benghazi “Was Not My Ball To Carry"
- Merkel has 'blood on her hands': Third horror attack unleashes fury over migrant policy
- At least one dead and 12 injured in suicide bomb attack at German wine bar
- Firefighters battle massive blaze near NATO base in Turkey after 'sabotage attempt'
- The new interim chair of the DNC, Donna Brazile, is no fan of the Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign, a leaked email shows.
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."