Excoriation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
May 24, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, hysteria, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, Rachel Maddow, racism, Rand Paul | 1 Comment
- 617,845 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Israel confiscates ICRC tents from Palestinians in Jordan Valley
- Moldova arrests paramilitaries who 'planned pro-Russian uprising'
- Suspicious Luggage was exploded at Sofia airport
- California begins injecting children with mercury... flu shot 'shortage' cited as bizarre justification... state safety laws nullified to push vaccines
- Kiev accused of redeploying tanks, multiple rocket systems to line of contact
- Vatican leaks trial engulfed by bizarre sex, Silvio Berlusconi blackmail and secret services claims
- Muslim Cab Driver Shot by Passenger Ranting About ISIS Terrorists
- Australian Senate to vote on whether to examine suitability of F-35 – Canadian pullout cited
- F-35 JSF: The Jet That Ate the Pentagon
- Eurozone youth unemployment keeps rising: Rises to 22.3% in Oct from 22.2% in Sep.
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."