Excoriation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
May 24, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, hysteria, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, Rachel Maddow, racism, Rand Paul | 1 Comment
- 620,208 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Glenn Beck guest asks whether 'patriot' would remove Trump from White House
- Bravo! Climate Skeptics Rejoice! Trump echoes Climate Depot’s call to dismantle & Defund UN/EPA climate agenda!
- SPECIAL OPERATIONS TROOPS ASSAULTED DOWNTOWN TAMPA … ALL TO THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE
- Caught on camera: US Special Forces on ISIS frontline in Syria
- Turkey continues to arm Nusra terrorists in Syria: Russia
- Email scandal won’t affect presidential campaign: Clinton
- OH, HERE WE GO! Muslim student supremacists demand their ‘right’ to turn the University of Berlin into a mosque
- When CNN’s Resident Zionist Wolf Blitzer Starts Asking Hillary Tough Questions, You KNOW She’s in Trouble
- "Significant Security Risks": State Department Says Clinton Broke Rules Using Private Email Server
- Central Banks Can't Go It Alone Anymore
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."