Excoriation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
May 24, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, hysteria, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, Rachel Maddow, racism, Rand Paul | 1 Comment
- 616,637 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Same Forces That Blew Up The Collateralized Debt Obligations And Their Mispricing Of Risk Derivatives In 2007 Seems As Though It Is Going To Blow Up The Global Commodities Markets, Starting With The Precious Metals.
- A Shifty Federal Reserve Backs Away from Interest Rate Hikes
- US Economist Denies Being Part of 'Criminal Gang' Over Secret Plan B for Greece
- JP Morgan Withdraws 200,752 Ounces Of Gold From COMEX
- Monday: White House Set To Adopt Sweeping Curbs On Carbon Pollution
- THE EPIC OF CLINTONS-MESS!
- Chelsea Is Not Bill Clinton’s Daughter
- Egypt extends role in Saudi aggression against Yemen
- Contrary to What You May Have Heard, TPP Will Undermine US Laws
- The Coming Months Will Reveal Who Was Right And Who Was Wrong ...
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."