Excoriation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
May 24, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, hysteria, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, Rachel Maddow, racism, Rand Paul | 1 Comment
- 621,444 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Deutsche Bank: Global Margin Calls Begin
- Doctor Warns Men Supporting Hillary: 'You Might Have Low T'
- It’s Not Just Deutsche Bank. The Whole Financial Sector Is Dying
- Ray McGovern “At NATO’s Warsaw Summit They’ll Agree To Increase Military Presence Near Russia!”
- ONCE TRUMP SEES WHO THE NEXT DEBATE MODERATOR IS HE IS GOING TO BE FURIOUS!
- Oil, Power and Money: “Assad Must Go”
- Will Bernie Sanders Retract His Support Of Hillary Clinton After This Leaked Audio?
- You have to see this...The left has lost the Millennials and this Buzzfeed poll proves this on a YUGE WAY!!!
- Deutsche Bank Collapse Inevitable, Prepare For Economic Armageddon
- Franklin County Board of Elections declares fake ballot story a hoax.
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."