Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 614,720 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- California Infant Dies after 8 Vaccines, Family Gets Him Back from Hospital Cremated
- "Gazprom" knocks from Kiev recognition - Gazprom to shut gas valve Satrurday
- "Naftogaz" will take a loan from China's $ 3.6 billion
- Russia is ready to give China more than 50% stake in the oil and gas fields
- 'We Celebrate Our Independence From Government, Not Our Dependence On It'
- WE the People Hereby Fire our Corrupt Government
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied
- BUSTED! Jihadi John "Identified" But NO ONE RECOGNISES HIM! MI5 & Media INVENTED
- FLASHBACK - LA Times Reporter Caught Falsifying Articles with CIA
- What Court Order? DHS Rushing Amnesty Contracts at “Full-Throttle Pace”
- Hillary Clinton Exposed Part 2 – Clinton Foundation Took Millions From Countries That Also Fund ISIS
- Feds raid Texas political meeting; fingerprint and photograph all attendees, seize phones
- Berkeley Bans Police Drones, Taking Other Steps to Demilitarize Cops
- The War On Preppers: Obama Bans Ammo For The Most Popular Rifle In America
- The National-Security State’s ISIS Racket
- Venezuela's Military Can Now Legally Use Firearms Against Demonstrators
- NATO ready to advise Libya on security, eyes more drones
- Azerbaijan Is Behaving Like a Mini Russia
- Futurama: Frankenstein-style human head transplant 'could happen in two years'
- The Great Game in the Holy Land - How Gazan Natural Gas Became the Epicenter of An International Power Struggle