Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 616,366 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chutzpah: Obama administration blames GOP for murder of woman by illegal alien
- Technip to lay off 6,000 workers
- American woman who died of measles was previously vaccinated against measles... total failure of vaccine covered up by quack vaccine propagandists
- Investigative journalists uncover disturbing facts about the Falcone and Borsellino murders
- WATER WARS: 13 States File Lawsuit Against EPA’s Water Takeover
- American Apparel Closing Stores, Laying Off Workers
- Terminally ill benefit claimants asked when they expect to die, MP says
- Petition to remove Ellen Pao as CEO of Reddit gains 150,000+ signatures in less than 24hrs. Links reporting this news are removed or censored on r/news.
- 360-565-5147 - Did this number call you?
- Martial Law Concern About Jade Helm Is “Racist… Because We Have a Black President”
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."