Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 620,742 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- ANOTHER '90s scandal returns to haunt the Clintons - billionaire accused of being front for Chinese Communist bid to influence Bill's 1996 election finally faces being questioned after years on the run
- FLASHBACK - Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations
- White House petition - Elimination of the electronic voting machines nation wide
- President al-Assad: US administration’s policies go against interests of US people
- BREAKING: At DNC, Liberals Are Trying to ARREST HILLARY CLINTON!
- Chris Martenson On Hilary Clinton Insider Trading & How Brexit Fearmongers Manipulate Markets!
- Brazil Readies For Worst As Terror Threat Hangs Over Olympics... Dead Body Seen Floating Where Swimmers Will Compete
- The Reagan Shooting Conspiracy
- Hillary Forgets Herself
- Hillary's VP Backs Increased US Funding For Israeli Military
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."