Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 616,603 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- M6.2 - 71km SSW of Redoubt Volcano, Alaska
- HORRIFIC NEW PLANNED PARENTHOOD VID- DISSECTING HUMANS FOR SALE
- DELUSIONAL! Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win
- Hillary's Email Lies Contintue To Mount
- Planned Parenthood and the grand criminal Conspiracy!
- New Hampshire voter calls Clinton's Keystone answer 'weak'
- ATF Re-Classifies Certain Flares And 40mm Chalk Rounds As Explosives, Begins Confiscation
- IRS Failed to Search Five of Six Locations for Lois Lerner Emails
- The Trap has Now Been Set on the Comex! Western Governments And Media Continue To Work Overtime, To Bring Us All The Most Overwhelming Amount Of Anti-gold/silver Propaganda I’ve Ever Seen.
- How the New York Times distorted its own poll on race relations
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."