Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 615,508 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Washington Choreographing All-Out War with Russia?
- Citizen-Journalist Fined for Telling the Truth
- Declaring Independence from Israel — It’s Way Overdue!
- Death toll still rising as relief efforts contend with aftershocks in Nepal
- Spread of BDS Movement Unprecedented Worldwide
- Iran and Russia officially ditch the dollar
- CNN reporter stutters through CIA script – ISIS planning attack on America
- Yet Another Scandal: Clinton Foundation distributed useless drugs to AIDS patients
- White House Teams Up With Soros for Disturbing 2016 Plan
- Iranian researchers produce turmeric anti-cancer drug
- Australia: everyone must get vaccinated, except the Prime Minister’s daughters
- To help spread its message, the NSA has produced a coloring book. You know, for kids
- House passes cybersecurity bill that threatens privacy without clear security benefits
- Germany Prepares For "Plan B", Says Greece Would "Need Not Only A Third Bailout, But Fourth, Fifth Or Even More"
- New avalanches hamper rescue efforts on Mount Everest after Nepal quake
- Police ‘Coup’ Prevents Newly-Elected St. Louis Area Mayor From Taking Office
- PayPal Asserts Copyright Ownership Over All Intellectual Property of its Users
- U.S. Special Forces Operate in more than 80 Countries
- Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, expert says
- SOMETHING SINISTER IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO SCOTLANDS CHILDREN