Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 616,918 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Shock therapy: Notes on the humanitarian invasion of Europe
- Rights Group Demand Police Need Warrant To Access Data
- The Truth About The Government's War on Cash
- Europe turns into cesspool of the world. The United States of Europe: A few decades to go
- Mass anti-government rallies in Malaysia
- The End of the US Dollar As The World’s Reserve is Well On Its Way
- Polonium-210 and Yasser Arafat's death: Mystery of the century
- US muddles with gold reserves, not conducting public audit
- This Market Is a “Wheelbarrow of Dynamite” Waiting to Blow
- EU Set to Roll Over Sanctions on Russian and Ukraine-Rebel Individuals and Firms
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."