Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 618,832 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What Guns? What Gold? Prepper Tips On “Hiding Your Guns in Plain Sight”
- Journalist Eva Bartlett: "I'm Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!"
- CDC, VACCINES and AUTISM: Massive Corruption Exposed
- Is it too late for peace in Israel/Palestine?
- How Republics Perish (Endless war)
- State Dept. won’t rule out more ‘top secret’ Clinton emails
- Trump: If Cruz Keeps Cheating, I’ll Sue Him for Being Canadian
- Incredible Pathé videos of 1916 Easter Rising
- Infowars Exposes Leaking Nuclear Power Plants Across America
- Why The Federal Reserve Thinks YOU Are Crazy
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."