Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 617,756 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Have You Heard The HORRIBLE TRUTH About ISIS?
- While the President Visit with Refugees (Children) in Malaysia, Children in the U.S. live in Terror
- I Don’t Give A Damn About Syrian Or Illegal Refugees Damit!
- The Secret That Most People Don't Owe Income Tax. Can Bitcoin Set us Free? - Dave Scotese Interview
- France and Israël launch a new war in Iraq and Syria
- They Can Make The General Population Believe Anything They Want... They Can Make Them DO Anything They Want...
- GMOs Are 125 Times More Deadly Than Previously Thought
- Worst nightmare of NATO: Turkey knocked her dream of EU
- Combat cam: Massive bombardment of ISIS oil refineries, tankers by Russian warplanes
- Russia changes strategy in Syria after the Turkish attacks
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."