Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 615,946 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Just in time for the Patriot Act vote this weekend - BEX - FBI issues terror bulletin on #ISIS
- Obama has become ‘chronic liar’: American journalist
- The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton
- Jewish Activists Arrested for Peacefully Protesting Israeli Military Fundraiser in US
- UN continues to be rocked by child sex abuse revelation
- IF the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) supports the Yuan with gold, approximately 1,000 tons, the move would send the price of gold soaring to $64,000 per ounce, 50 times the current price.
- Obama's action “makes aliens not otherwise qualified" eligible for -SS retirement -SS disability -Medicare
- Georgia man serving 105 years for shooting police officer found dead - cause of death could not be released.
- US Containerized Exports Plunge Off the Chart, To Worst Level Since The Financial Crisis, As Us Manufacturing Swoons.
- CREEPY: New IBM program lets banks and retailers spy on your Social Media Activities
- These ‘Big 6′ Chemical Companies Now Make 50,000 Different Pesticides
- Ex-Georgian president, wanted at home, becomes governor in Ukraine
- Bank Head: Islamic banking in Russia may ease effect of sanctions and help attract capital from Arab Countries
- Ecuador May Become First Country In Western Hemisphere To Legalize All Drugs
- How FIFA Makes (And Spends) Its Money
- VIDEO: 3D Printing AR-15 Lower Receiver on Desktop 3D Printer
- Restricted U.S. Army Special Operations Forces Manual
- Russia Voices Concerns Over U.S.-Led NATO Ballistic Missile Interception Drills In Atlantic
- Cuba Formally Rmoved from State Sponsors of Terrorism; Removal also means it will have more access to global financial markets and loans from international organizations such as the World Bank'
- Get Ready! Armed Biker Gang Drew Muhammad At Phoenix Mosque