When Rand Paul suggested the 1964 Civil Rights Act went too far, he was widely criticized by Democrats and Republicans alike. Here, Professor Williams explains why they are wrong and Rand is right, while making a far more important point about liberty itself.
Walter E Williams – Discrimination and Liberty
May 31, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, Republicans, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, discrimination, freedom, racism, Rand Paul | 2 Comments
- 621,010 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What's really going on with Hillary? Why all sides agree that bad health automatically disqualifies a presidential candidate
- Clinton Death List’: 33 Most Intriguing Cases Of ‘Coincidental, Accidental’ And ‘Suicidal’ Deaths
- CNN Caught Staging Faked Satellite Interview
- MORE Solid Evidence That The Media Is 100% Biased Against Donald Trump
- More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation.
- How The Fed's Facebook PR Campaign Went Terribly Wrong
- Mainstream Media as a Weapon of Social Engineering and War
- Her Greed Is Endless: Crooked Hillary Skips Flood Victims, Goes To Hollywood To Collect Cash at Haim Saban's Beverly Hills Mansion. What's It Going To Take To Stop This Evil Woman?
- 20% of scientific papers on genes contain gene name conversion errors caused by Excel
- NSA-linked Cisco exploit poses bigger threat than previously thought
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."