When Rand Paul suggested the 1964 Civil Rights Act went too far, he was widely criticized by Democrats and Republicans alike. Here, Professor Williams explains why they are wrong and Rand is right, while making a far more important point about liberty itself.
Walter E Williams – Discrimination and Liberty
May 31, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, Republicans, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, discrimination, freedom, racism, Rand Paul | 2 Comments
- 620,210 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- UK Home Secretary Theresa May Hails "Benefits" of Sharia Law
- CDC Forced to Release Proof They Knew Vaccine Preservative Causes Autism
- Saudi Press Just Accused US Govt of Blowing Up World Trade Centers as Pretext to Perpetual War
- 25 Rules of Disinformation, Propaganda, “PSYOPS”, Debunking Techniques
- Negative Rate Policies Depressing US Treasury Yields
- Glenn Beck Blasts Matt Drudge for Bias Against Hillary: ‘How Can We Complain to Facebook About Bias’?
- Greenspan: We're Headed Towards A State Of Disaster... Entitlements Must Be Curtailed... Profound Longterm Problem Of No GDP Growth
- Who benefited from the enslavement of the masses in debt? The debt peddlers, mega-corps, paid off politicians, and media maggots. They need a believable narrative to keep their profits flowing.
- First "Shocking" Deposition In Clinton Email Case Reveals She Did Not Use A Password
- Bernie Sanders Supporters Endorse BERNIE MADOFF as Running Mate for Vice President
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."