When Rand Paul suggested the 1964 Civil Rights Act went too far, he was widely criticized by Democrats and Republicans alike. Here, Professor Williams explains why they are wrong and Rand is right, while making a far more important point about liberty itself.
Walter E Williams – Discrimination and Liberty
May 31, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, Republicans, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, discrimination, freedom, racism, Rand Paul | 2 Comments
- 621,688 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BREAKING: SMOKING GUN showing Obama LIED to the American public about HRC email server and when he found out. MSM claims Obama never stated he found out via the press. Here's PROOF that he did.
- #InPalestine ~~ DEATH IN NUMBERS (AND NAMES)
- The Russians Did It!!! (A Parody)
- IN PHOTOS ~~ PROTESTING U.S. MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM [THAAD] IN SOUTH KOREA
- AT WALMART ~~ NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON’T
- Your True Power & The Lies Used To Control You
- This election is being RIGGED by the media, which is doing everything it can to suppress bad news about Hillary and maximize it about Trump.
- Video: The Hatred Homestead Have For The First Amendment
- Greece sees its economic depression continue with ever more debt
- Can You Really Trust ‘Establishment-Controlled’ Election Polls?
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."