When Rand Paul suggested the 1964 Civil Rights Act went too far, he was widely criticized by Democrats and Republicans alike. Here, Professor Williams explains why they are wrong and Rand is right, while making a far more important point about liberty itself.
Walter E Williams – Discrimination and Liberty
May 31, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, Republicans, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, discrimination, freedom, racism, Rand Paul | 2 Comments
- 617,761 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Syrian Passport in Paris May Be Planted, German Minister Says
- Revenge for the killed pilot and marine: 8 hours artillery and MLRS were firing positions of the Turkomans militants in the mountains of Latakia (VIDEO)
- FLOTUS: ‘All Americans must monitor family members on Thanksgiving for racial intolerance’
- A German professor has confirmed NASA’s has largely invented “global warming” by tampering with the raw temperature temperature records
- HMMMMM....Bill and Hillary Appear To Be At Odds With One Another...
- Senior MP: Turkey Troubling Dispatch of Russian Military Aid to Iraq
- Yemeni Forces Destroy Another Saudi Warship
- Seattle Tries To Ban Single-Family Homes
- Russian military aircraft continue carrying out airstrikes on the oil extraction, storage and refining facilities controlled by the ISIL Takfiri terrorists in the Syrian province of Deir Ezzur. [PHOTOS]
- Swiss Bank Puts NEGATIVE Interest Rates on Bank Accounts! Take Your Money OUT!
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."