Why today asking substantive questions about the very nature of American government is the most practical and necessary politics.
- 621,067 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Syria war: Rival claims as Turkish strikes kill at least 25
- Dr. Martin Luther King’s Niece Endorses DONALD TRUMP – “I Fully Agree with So Many Things That He’s Saying”
- Joe Biden Humiliated In Turkish "Appeasement" As Erdogan Bombs US Allies In Syria
- NEW EMAILS: Clinton Foundation VIP donors buy access – while Hillary was Secretary of State
- German Economy Minister: "TTIP Talks Have Failed"
- "We Are At A Point Where The Encroachment Of Government Power Has Historically Resulted In Rebellion"
- Norway Builds A Wall, Because Migrants
- Huma Abedin’s mom linked to shocking anti-women book
- New emails reportedly show Clinton Foundation exec, State Dept. aide discussed access to China president
- A Brain-damaged US President with Finger on the Nuclear Button?http://journal-neo.org/2016/08/24/a-brain-damaged-us-president-with-finger-on-the-nuclear-button/
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."