Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 615,853 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Late-Season Snow Falls in Flagstaff, Arizona
- ISIS Approaches Israel: Islamic State Loyalists Thwarted By Syrian Rebels Along Golan Heights Border
- For Many American States, It’s Like the Recession Never Ended
- Sidney Blumenthal, Clinton, Inc. and the rape of Libya
- WARNING: Wealth Confiscation has Begun as U.S. to Tax Driving and Bank Deposits!
- Is being a critic of Israeli state policies the same as being an anti-Semite?
- Capitol Police to Get Potty Training After Leaving Loaded Guns in Bathrooms
- If you controlled the creation of a country's currency, would YOU care who made its laws?
- Who’s Afraid of the Internet? Elites panic as information control flounders
- BUSTED: Paul Krugman removed 20 years of data from a chart to show a correlation that wasn't really there
- Obama gives $1.9 billion in weapons as welcome gift to Israel
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3"
- Gyrocopter Pilot Faces Nearly Decade in Prison for Flight Against Money in Politics
- West Virginia Court Allows Illegal Prescription Drug Addicts to Seek Damages from Healthcare Providers
- Pentagon sending 2,000 anti-tank weapons to Iraq
- Millions Donated to Cancer Charities Paid for Online Dating, Caribbean Cruises, Hooters Meals and Victoria’s Secret Shopping
- More Proof Of Paid Protesters: Ad Asking For Protesters To Travel To Protest, List Of Payouts To Ferguson Protest Organizers
- Saudi Arabia to purchase nuclear arms from Pakistan: US Official
- Arguing That You Don’t Care About The Right To Privacy Because You Have Nothing To Hide Is No Different Than Saying You Don’t Care About Free Speech Because You Have Nothing To Say
- New Jersey May Not Be Able to Find Money for Pension Payment This Year, State Officials Say