Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 617,840 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- College enrollment rates are dropping, especially among low-income students
- CBS News finds Peace Corps volunteers blamed, fired after reporting sexual assault
- VA doesn’t have ‘legal authority’ to require executives to return $400K they received in job transfer scam
- Extinct Squash Brought Back To Life From 800 Year Old Heirloom Seeds
- Britain’s David Cameron Wants To Use Bombs To Prospect For Gold In Syria
- Video: More proof of simulated terror exercise on day of Paris attacks exposed
- Silver in Supply Deficit for Third Year in a Row as Demand Outstrips Supply
- Obama’s Trip To The UN ‘Global Warming’ Summit Emits More CO2 Than Driving 72 Cars For A Year
- The Last Thing the Elite Want is Gold Going Up, Supply Disruptions Already Happening in Mining Industry - Eric Sprott & Keith Neumeyer on PM’s
- Fmr. Iraq Official: Turkey Helping Daesh Sell Stolen Iraqi, Syrian Oil
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."