Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 616,949 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Big chill set to drag us back to winter
- Russia showing off new gear. The EAST not scared anymore!
- How Microsoft's data case could unravel the US tech industry
- British police admit to training ‘abusive’ UAE officers
- Guatemalan President Resigns: Faces Corruption Charges
- FBI pays informant $41,000 to radicalize Minneapolis Somalis into joining ISIS
- ‘Godfather’ proposes largest tax increase in modern Chicago history
- Sheriff Tells Obama To Fix The ghetto And Not The Police
- Last IOC in Marine infantry experiment drops female officers
- War of Words - Countering Leftist Slurs
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."