Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 619,825 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Damascus views deployment of 150 US troops to Rmeilan air field as aggressionMore:http://tass.ru/en/world/873127
- Russia's foreign minister warns Sweden off Nato
- White House struggles to explain weak economy as Obama boasts of job growth
- Russia's Organic Wheat Takes World by Storm, GMOs Spark Downfall for US
- Where Gun Control Ought to Start: Disarming the Police
- Hanford, Not Fukushima, is the Big Radiological Threat to the West Coast
- "It's Hard To Believe" - Establishment Stunned As Trump Gains 'Wealthy, Well-Educated' Voters
- When Google Photos Auto-Generated an Album From My Trip to Palestine and Called It ‘Trip to Israel’
- Bill Nye, UN Climate Scientist Warn Moviegoers to Shun Film’s 1-Day Theater Release: ‘Not in Our National Interest’
- Obama-Netanyahu Rift Impedes U.S. Offer of Record Aid Deal for Israel
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."