Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 621,089 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The central banks are now ready to launch their ‘brave new world’
- Obama’s Sneak Attack On US Sovereignty Sets Stage For Climate Regulation Nightmare
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Touch Disease Is a Ticking Time Bomb
- When Are People Going To Figure It Out?
- Germany: Migrants Gang-Rape 14yo Girl, Throw Her Out in the Cold - Show Up to Court 'Grinning'... Sweden Offering Migrants €3,500 Each to Get the F*ck Out!
- Clinton Campaign Happily Using Strong End-To-End Encryption To Communicate; Will They Let The Rest Of Us Use It Too?
- RIO OLYMPIC RATINGS REMIND US JUST HOW MUCH NBC OVERPAID FOR THE RIGHTS
- BitTorrent Client Transmission Again Victimized by OS X Malware
- FBI director: 'There is no such thing as absolute privacy in America'
- Making us pay tax will DESTROY EUROPE, roars Apple's Tim Cook
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."