Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 620,209 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Negative Rate Policies Depressing US Treasury Yields
- Glenn Beck Blasts Matt Drudge for Bias Against Hillary: ‘How Can We Complain to Facebook About Bias’?
- Greenspan: We're Headed Towards A State Of Disaster... Entitlements Must Be Curtailed... Profound Longterm Problem Of No GDP Growth
- Who benefited from the enslavement of the masses in debt? The debt peddlers, mega-corps, paid off politicians, and media maggots. They need a believable narrative to keep their profits flowing.
- First "Shocking" Deposition In Clinton Email Case Reveals She Did Not Use A Password
- Bernie Sanders Supporters Endorse BERNIE MADOFF as Running Mate for Vice President
- U.S. aggression against “sovereign” nations and are never challenged by the Presstitute media.
- Dollar Reality – End of Petro Dollars
- First Deposition Testimony from Clinton Email Discovery Released
- DOJ Has Only Won 5 Cases Against Bankers at Big Wall Street Firms in the Last 7 Years
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."