Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 618,768 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Obama Says Immigrants Aren't Taking US Jobs - Another Lie
- Follow The Money Of The GOP And Democrats And You See The Corruption
- ‘Murderer!’ Turkey’s president heckled by female protesters, security brutally retaliates (VIDEO)
- Clinton Insists She’s Not Beholden to Wall Street While Raking in $21.4 Million
- Wife crashes her own funeral, horrifying her husband, who had paid to have her killed
- James Turk: COMEX Bled DRY of Gold!
- Strange Times: Pentagon Talks up Conflicts with Iran, Russia, China, North Korea
- European Parliament's resolution on Crimea leaving no space for dialogue — lawmaker
- 'We Expect A Military Escalation in Syria': Turkey’s True Motives
- Saudi military intervention in Syria amounts to war: Russian deputy
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."