Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 621,678 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What Took Them So Long? Do-gooding Swedes Turn Against Migrants Amid Violence, Calais Camp Being Shut Down Today
- Cybersecurity and U.S. Voting Systems
- Clinton State Department IT Official John Bentel Takes Fifth Amendment During Judicial Watch Deposition
- Election Fraud Happening NOW! 100% Proof! You Wont Believe How They Are Doing It!
- FL Voter Mail -Returned Ballots TRUMP IS WINNING!
- Gaddafi's great manmade river-35 billion dollar project
- 3rd Shipwreck From 16th-Century Spanish Fleet Discovered Off Florida
- James O’Keefe Files FEC Suit Against Hillary Clinton
- State Dept. aide pleads the Fifth more than 90 times
- MORE CLINTON LEAKED EMAILS DETAIL DEVOTION TO EXECUTIVE GUN CONTROL
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."