Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 617,188 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Machine is not Your Friend
- Pentagon thinking about shooting down Russian planes to protect CIA-backed Syrian rebels... WTF
- GOOGLE DECLARES WAR ON ALTERNATIVE MEDIA!
- CNN Confuses Butt Plug & Dildo Flag for ISIS Flag at Gay Pride Parade
- BREAKING: Russia destroys ISIL command center, underground depot in Syria
- Putin and Obama's UN Showdown Helps Expose Obama's Treasonous Lies Protecting ISIS
- 579K Leave Work Force But Unemployment Rate At 5.1%? What?? - Ron Paul
- BEX Alert!!! - "Obama World not fooled by Putin's strategy in Syria "
- Carly Fiorina calls for WW3: Enforce no-fly zone over Syria & take down Russian jets if needed!
- CNN Blunder The US and ISIS are working together in Syria
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."