Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 615,515 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Russia 1,700 - America Zero: Number of Foreign Nationals Evacuated from Yemen
- Newsweek: Russian Superavianosets Challenge The United States As A Superpower
- Germanwings Computer Caused Crash? Michael Rivero
- Parting the brown sea: Sewage crisis threatens Gaza's access to water
- Israel criticized for touting Nepal rescue while Gaza is still in ruins
- 100,000 in Gaza still homeless after war with Israel
- Up To 5,000 National Guard Troops Deployed To Baltimore
- Israel responsible for Gaza strikes on UN schools and shelters, inquiry finds
- Before And After Photos Of Nepal Show The Effect Of A Deadly Earthquake (5 Pics)
- Jello Biafra: Shut Up! Be Happy!
- Violent clashes between Baltimore police and protestors turn city into 'absolute war zone' burning cop cars and looting stores after thousands mourn Freddie Gray in open casket funeral
- 7 whistleblowers facing more jail time than Gen. Petraeus
- Baltimore Police Caught On Video Beating and Arresting Reporters During Protests
- Toddlers Using Tablets Before They Can Talk
- Texas: “Undetermined Amount of Explosives” Reported Missing from Halliburton
- The Limits of Propaganda
- “Experts Gathered in Nepal a Week Ago to Ready for Earthquake”
- The Supreme Court Stole Your Right to CHECK the FEDS POWER
- The Unexplained Connection Between the FBI and Two Muslim Friends Killed by Law Enforcement
- Russia Deploys Tactical Drones In The Arctic, Exposes Rarely-Seen US Spy Satellite Images