Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 614,756 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Reports Indicate Egypt, Italy, Russia Planning Military Action in Libya
- Kerry calls for ‘real’ probe into killing of Jewish Kremlin critic
- Obama Prioritizes Weakening Russia, Over Weakening ISIS
- Israel surprises with unexpected military drills in West Bank
- Gun Rights Activists Push Bill to Open Carry Handguns In Texas
- Feinstein: Netanyahu does not speak for all Jews
- At AIPAC, US Senator Announces New Legislation to Fight Anti-Israel BDS Movement
- Details Emerging On The Arizona False Flag Attack On Commerce And Communications - The Media Blackout Is Stunning. The Silent Opposition To These Events By Insiders, Powerless To Act, Is Noteworthy. The Danger Posed To All Of Us If These Attacks Are Escal
- Ice Slows Business, Traffic on Northeast Waterways
- FEMA CAMP IN CHICAGO: IT IS TIME TO MAKE A STAND!
- Death, drugs, and HSBC How fraudulent blood money makes the world go round
- Civil Forfeiture Has Allowed Police to Steal Over $2.5 Billion from Citizens
- Prisons Increase Profits by Replacing In-Person Family Visits with Video Screens
- Crunch Time for the Global Corporatocracy
- LAPD fatally shoot a homeless man on skid row
- Fla. police chief busted in threeway sex-for-hire sting
- PSYOP: Out of the classroom, in action
- UAE is a Backdoor for US-NATO Weaponry Supplies to Kiev
- US spy chief predicts spring attack on Ukraine port
- Russian supermarkets freeze prices for inflation-weary shoppers