The deputy steals documents from the defense attorney in plain view of the judge. The judge refuses to do anything about it. She is either incompetent and is afraid to control her deputies, or she is an accessory to the crime.
- 622,904 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Thousands of people now have non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma due to glyphosate (Roundup) exposure, warns legal firm that’s suing Monsanto
- Tucker Carlson: You may remember a time when terrorism wasn't inevitable in big cities. It wasn't always this way. The people in charge made it this way through reckless immigration policies that none of us were asked to endorse, much less vote on.
- Congresswoman Introduces Act to Decriminalize Pot — Nationally
- INSANITY ...Bill O,Reilly Comes Down Hard On The Left For The Crimes Of Illegals
- Westminster Assailant Was British-Born And Known To MI5: May
- Supreme Court Unanimously Strikes Down Gorsuch Ruling
- Hate Crimes Hoaxes
- WIKILEAKS DARK MATTER EXPOSES CIA HACKING APPLE IPHONE: Apple Products Not Safe from CIA Hacking
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel Threatens Turkey
- CALIFORNIA HAS THE WORST ROADS IN AMERICA WHILE HAVING THE HAPPIEST WELL FED ILLEGAL ALIENS.
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."