Weather Channel founder John Coleman wants to sue Al Gore for fraud. Good for him. 30,000 scientists and 9,000 Ph.D researchers agree.
- 616,938 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Police in Texas Hospital Shoot Patient in the Chest
- Solicitation for “role-players” confirms DoD training in Boston on heels of JADE HELM 15
- Robert Shiller - CAPE indicates Dow could fall further... Dow 11,000, and S&P 1,300 possible
- Blacks make up 17% of all California arrests, but just 6% of population – state data
- Japan dumps the DOLLAR! Russia-Japan join Teams
- AUSTRALIA can now put you in jail for communicating with people they deem criminals
- Who Is Listening to Dick Cheney?
- Meet the American Chef and Cheese Maker Living the Life on a Russian Farm
- Judge Refuses to Drop Charges Against Officers Responsible for Killing Freddie Gray
- ‘Groundbreaking’ Torture Charges Put US Rendition Tactics in Spotlight
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."