Weather Channel founder John Coleman wants to sue Al Gore for fraud. Good for him. 30,000 scientists and 9,000 Ph.D researchers agree.
- 621,089 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Flint, MI, Water Is Now Causing Rashes And Hair Loss Across The City
- End of the EU? Italian referendum triggers SHOCK ALARMS across the USA and Europe
- Sandy Hook Justice website killed?
- US Wars Are For Empire, Not For Profit
- DC Restaurants Lost More Jobs Since January Than Any 6-Month Period Since 2001 Recession
- MIKE ADAMS: CHAOS Will Erupt Across America In Less Than 100 Days
- Glenn Greenwald: Rousseff Impeachment Trial Marks Complete Reversal Of Democracy
- Venezuela Deports Journalists Trying To Cover Opposition Protest
- Solar Village Is World’s First Community To Produce 4x More Energy Than It Uses
- USDA SHUTS DOWN 8 Offices Over Anonymous Threats
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."