Weather Channel founder John Coleman wants to sue Al Gore for fraud. Good for him. 30,000 scientists and 9,000 Ph.D researchers agree.
- 621,686 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS!
- Dakota Access Pipeline: Police fire on media drones, mass arrests, treaty rights declared
- WikiLeaks Is Foreign Agent Supported by Moscow
- It’s A Setup: U.S. Officials Warn That Russians Will Undermine Elections With Fake Documents Showing Voter Fraud - Mac Slavo
- Hungry Venezuelans Try To “Put Maduro On Trial” After Recall Referendum Fails - by Mac Slavo
- Pal of Hillary Clinton Funnels Half A Million Dollars To Assistant Director of the FBI For His Wife's Senate Campaign.
- “Executive Orders for Sale”: Leaked Email Shows Hillary Auctioning Off ‘Laws’ To The Highest Bidder - by Melissa Dykes
- Early Voting For 2016 Election Kicks Off In Several US States
- 14% Of Polled Wells Fargo Customers Have Decided To Leave The Bank
- U.S. State Dept Says Assad Is Preventing Peace In Syria; U.S. Proxy War, Nusra Not Cause For Worry
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."