Weather Channel founder John Coleman wants to sue Al Gore for fraud. Good for him. 30,000 scientists and 9,000 Ph.D researchers agree.
- 617,792 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- TOON OF THE HOUR ~~ ERDOGAN’S CROCODILE TEARS
- UK could be prosecuted for war crimes over missiles sold to Saudi Arabia
- This Land is Mine
- VAPORIZED: The Moment An Islamic Extremist Filming A Propaganda Video Is Wiped Out By An Artillery Shell
- STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE’S MOUTH ~~ ‘ISRAEL COULD BECOME AN APARTHEID STATE’
- Former MI5 agent: Russia ruins Western plan to build a pipeline from Qatar to Europe via Syria
- N.J. Mall Charging Children to Visit Santa Clause this holiday season will now cost between $35 and $50 The attraction was free last year...
- France Starts Shutting Down Alternative Media
- SOLD OUT=> Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota (Photos)
- Russia imposes sanctions on Turkey over downed plane
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."