Rep. Pete Stark (D – CA) says that the more debt we have the wealthier we are. When questioned about it, he tells Jan Helfeld to “get the fuck out of here” and then threatens to throw him out the window.
- 621,675 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- State Department releases 122 Clinton emails
- Soros Violating US Election Laws - Suit Filed... 7 Out Of 10 Republicans Believe A Clinton Victory Would Be The Result Of Rigged Process!
- U.S. Loses Influence and Perhaps a Key Ally in the Pacific
- Catherine Austin Fitts - Clintons Addicted to Privilege, Trump is Molotov Cocktail You Can Throw on Crooked System
- Obama consultant 'cries' on live TV at the thought of President Trump. Then off the mic they laugh behind the scene
- DEBATE FACT CHECK : TRUMP IS RIGHT, HILLARY’S STATE DEPARTMENT LOST $6 BILLION
- FLASHBACK: SOROS HAS TIES TO OVER 30 MAJOR NEWS ORGANIZATIONS
- BILL CLINTON LOOTED SOCIAL SECURITY TO CREATE HIS FEDERAL BUDGET SURPLUS
- Just what DOES the Federal Trade Commission Antitrust Division DO Anymore?
- The USA are about to face the worst crisis of their history
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."