Rep. Pete Stark (D – CA) says that the more debt we have the wealthier we are. When questioned about it, he tells Jan Helfeld to “get the fuck out of here” and then threatens to throw him out the window.
- 618,777 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- FLASHBACK - When It Rains, It Pours Tax Dollars In Maryland
- CHANGE — DEMOCRATS’ SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL PLUNGED TEN POINTS SINCE 2014:
- THIS WEEK IN SEX ABUSE OF CHILDREN BY PEDOPHILE CATHOLIC PRIESTS [February 6, 2016]
- Every Oscar Nominee Received a $55,000 Trip to Israel
- Bernie Sanders Calls For Federal Criminal Investigation Into Rick Snyder For Poisoning Flint
- Marco Rubio from corrupted, traitorous Gang of Eight, is untrustworthy, self-serving tool-DML Report
- Hillary to FBI: If I go down we all go down
- IDF CLAMPING DOWN ON BLOGGERS
- Syria: NATO's Last Desperate Options in Lost Proxy War
- Welcome to the Recovery – 1 Out of 7 Americans (45.5 Million) Remain on Food Stamps
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."