Rep. Pete Stark (D – CA) says that the more debt we have the wealthier we are. When questioned about it, he tells Jan Helfeld to “get the fuck out of here” and then threatens to throw him out the window.
- 616,933 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What Pisses Me Off About The European Migrant Crisis
- Media says stock crash due to China. BALONEY! Stock Crash due to RIGGED markets and dead economy
- More than 300K dead vets still on VA’s active health care enrollment list
- Everything to go down: Stocks, Commodities, Real Estate - Harry Dent Interview
- Scotiabank finally admits its mistake in holding back funds after a woman refuses to answer bank's questions
- JUDGE: NSA snooping violates rights of ‘tens of millions of Americans’…
- How Wall Street Parasites Have Devoured Their Hosts, Your Retirement Plan and the U.S. Economy
- Deleting American History: Under New Standards, “U.S. Constitution Simply Ignored by Teachers”
- David Morgan: Are we at an economic and cultural top?
- Jersalem Online: Burning of Christian churches in Israel justified, Right wing Jewish leader says
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."