Rep. Pete Stark (D – CA) says that the more debt we have the wealthier we are. When questioned about it, he tells Jan Helfeld to “get the fuck out of here” and then threatens to throw him out the window.
- 615,196 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mathematical certainty: Global monetary system is going to reset
- Herbicides used with GM crops alter antibiotic resistance of disease-causing bacteria
- Pentagon chief considers easing of enlistment standards 3/30
- BEX Alert - "Mark Levin: 'President Obama Is The Greatest Threat The Jews Face ... Since The 1930's'"
- GREECE BREAKING: Live Parliamentary debate poses a challenge to Troika2 that could not be more open, honest and damning
- Iran No Deal! Russian foreign minister to leave Iran nuclear talks early
- Disheartening new research from SF Fed suggests you really need a job to get a job
- Political elites and super-bureaucrats are worried. It’s becoming harder to control consensus reality.
- Over 32,000 arrested in anti-terror operations since Peshawar carnage
- German Jewish family recount ordeal of living in Israel
- Government Corruption Has Become Rampant
- Insects, lizard tongue inspire robots of the future
- Colorado bill would impose $15,000 fine on cops who try to stop people from filming them
- North Dakota Takes Bold Step Forward On Commercial Hemp Industry, Tells Feds To Stay Out
- GMO Seed Theft Equals National Security Threat, Argues Government
- Feds Charged with Stealing Money During SilkRoad Investigation
- FORMER MONSANTO EMPLOYEE FIRED FROM MAJOR SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL’S EDITOR POSITION
- U.S. Nerve Gas Hit Over 200,000 American Troops in Iraq
- One Dead, One Injured After Minivan and Police SUV Collide at Entrance to NSA
- Paranoia Reigns in Congress Over an International Financial Cabal