Rep. Pete Stark (D – CA) says that the more debt we have the wealthier we are. When questioned about it, he tells Jan Helfeld to “get the fuck out of here” and then threatens to throw him out the window.
- 619,852 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Silver "Rocketship" - $100 Silver Soon | Bill Murphy
- Obama Authorizes Slavery In US For First Time Since Civil War
- Americans haven’t gotten a raise in 16 years
- NATO WRITING NEW PLAYBOOK TO COUNTER 'RUSSIAN AGGRESSION'
- BRZEZINSKI: PUBLIC WILLING TO BET ON TRUMP RATHER THAN CROOKED CLINTONS
- MSNBC Reporter TOTALLY Ruins The Day For Trump Protester
- Kentucky Confederate monument to be removed after 120 years (Yup, keep deleting our history!)
- Undercover journalists find shockingly high levels of feces bacteria on ice at KFC outlet
- “Us” and “Them” and the need for a Jewish-Arab united front in Israel
- Hospital Sued For Violating Religious Rights By Forcing Flu Shots
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."