Congressman Paul gives his thoughts on the testimony of Paulson and Bernanke, the failure of the dollar standard, gold and where the global economy could go from here.
- 620,757 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- IMF slammed by own watchdog over ‘political’ handling of eurozone crisis
- Tight security in Libyan capital amid protests against French intervention
- Merkel MUST go! Germans plan ‘huge’ demonstration over leader’s open door asylum policy
- Obama 'Not Generous Enough' in Military Aid Talks With Israel, Says GOP Senator
- Militants block civilians from leaving Aleppo as Russian military open humanitarian corridors
- Aleppo: Dozens of families evacuated from besieged Syrian city through 'humanitarian corridor'
- Syria's Nusra Front says ending al Qaeda ties; U.S. fears for Aleppo
- The origins of Man: Out of Africa? nope Australia!!
- French media bans terrorists’ names, photos — but they’re lying about the reason
- Voter ID laws in the United States
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."