(v.) An action that occurs when we, the people, succeed in holding Washington accountable for failing to represent us.
- 621,412 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Daily Variety - Who Won the First Clinton-Trump Debate? Vote Now!
- Lester Holt shows he doesn’t know the meaning of ‘impartial’
- NATO IS REVIEWING ‘NUCLEAR PLAYBOOK’ TO DETER ‘TERRIBLE ATTACKS’ BY RUSSIA – PENTAGON CHIEF
- 30 SOLID SCIENTIFIC STUDIES PROVING VACCINES ARE LINKED WITH AUTISM
- Russia to create new coalition on Syria
- Al Nusra admits USA supports them
- Politifact rates Trump "False" for claiming Obama-Clinton regulations on coal cost Michigan 50,000 jobs, but goes on to cite sources, including from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, stating that Michigan lost over 50,000 jobs to coal regulations.
- Priebus: Hillary Remembers Every Word Trump's Ever Said, But "Couldn't Remember" Anything With FBI
- Why would anyone vote for a corrupt Establishment scumbag whose Campaign Manager is a Lobbyist for Corporations & Saudi Arabia?
- Jabhat al-Nusra gets missiles directly from US
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."