This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 618,780 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ron Paul: Hillary Clinton Should Be Indicted
- Hillary Clinton Refuses to Say If She Will Release Copies of Her Paid Speeches to Goldman Sachs
- Corporations Killed Medicine. Here’s How to Take It Back
- Here is one time when money influenced you, Secretary Clinton.
- Watch the self-described "most honest woman in Washington" tell 5 confirmed lies in last night's debate
- Hillary misleading about email probe during debate, former FBI agents say
- BREAKING: Infant Found Dead After ‘Routine’ Vaccination. Hospital Accused Of Cover Up.
- Trump Just Stunned Everyone With Potential VP Pick – ‘Always Gotten Along Well’
- First Ever Recorded Snow in Kuwait & Saudi Arabia
- 22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far In 2016 Is Just The Beginning
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."