This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 615,139 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- U.S. Ships 50 Abrams Tanks to Ukraine: Europeans Are Furious
- Two Cops Arrested for Beating 3-Month-Old Into Vegetative State; Baby Not Expected to Recover
- Russia warns NATO drills a ‘problem’ as US attack planes buzz Poland
- Gulf coalition launches airstrikes against Houthi rebels in Yemen LIVE UPDATES
- Drones Are Now Being Used to Aid UK Police
- Pentagon Sending Troops Into Ukraine In April
- COURT ACCEPTS DOJ’S ‘STATE SECRETS’ CLAIM TO PROTECT SHADOWY NEOCONS: A NEW LOW
- Algeria not to join Saudi invasion of Yemen: FM
- Iran can accept nuclear limits for 10 years says ally of Supreme Leader
- More Than $23 Million Raised at LA Israeli-American Council Gala
- New Video Appears to Show Cops Planting Crack in Innocent Man’s Car After Brutally Beating Him
- As crypto wars begin, FBI silently removes sensible advice to encrypt your devices
- Arab states agree to form unified military force
- Secret Trade Pact would Allow Foreign Corporations to Sue U.S. for Damaging Investment “Expectations”
- Major coup for AE9/11Truth – American Institute of Architects green lights Building 7 vote
- Bill Nye: 'We need carbon tax to redistribute wealth...need gov't to run things...everyone else should shut up'
- Hookers and Blow Economy: 1 in 20 students in UK worked in sex trade to fund living cost
- UK to send 75 military trainers to help moderate Syrian rebels
- The Wahhabis' War On Yemen
- Deployment of Controversial Urban Sensor System Aided by Aggressive Lobbying