This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 621,054 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Entire Facebook Trending News Team Fired Following Breitbart Coverage
- World's oldest human being discovered in Indonesia at the age of 145. Mbah Gotho has official identification showing his birth date to be December 1870
- With all due respect, shut the f*ck up: MSNBC host cuts off guest the moment he criticizes Hillary Clinton
- Protesters In Argentina Force Monsanto To Destroy GMO Seed Manufacturing Plant
- STRATCOM: RUSSIA'S 7,680MPH HYPERSONIC GLIDER 'CHALLENGES' AMERICA’S DEFENSES
- British Boy Among Five Children Executing Prisoners In Syria
- IRANIAN ASYLUM SEEKER STABBED HIS HAIRDRESSER WIFE 56 TIMES IN THE HEART AND NECK
- Just Don’t Expect to Get Your Bloody Black Backpack Back
- CBO: Federal Debt to Hit $28.2 Trillion Over Next Decade
- How Central Banks Are Bleeding the Middle Class Dry
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."