This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 616,877 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Breitbart Teachable Moment: BLACK, GAY REPORTER MURDERS STRAIGHT, WHITE JOURNALISTS — MEDIA BLAME THE GUN
- The Israeli generals who allegedly spoilt Netanyahu's plan to attack Iran
- Nothing says “police state” quite like unmanned aerial vehicles patrolling the sky ready to deploy 80,000 volts to the nearest protester or dose entire crowds with chemical weapons.
- Online news overtakes TV news as America’s most popular source of information
- Slave Labor Needed: Private Prisons Threaten Government, Need More Inmates
- Black Monday? Panicked Faces Yet to Come... 1930?s Took 24 Year Recovery, Why Should This be Different? Miike "Mish" Shedlock - August 27, 2015
- Man-Made Noise Is Making Bluebirds Shout to Be Heard By Mates
- Repurposing Food Could Feed the Hungry and Create Jobs
- Ron Paul on ‘Unprivileged Belligerents’ – The US War On Journalists
- Guatemala President Faces Arrest as Business Interests and U.S. Scramble to Contain Uprising
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."