This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 616,623 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Hacker Sends Toronto Woman Creepy Pictures of Herself Taken Through Her Own Webcam
- Turkey's War On The Kurds, ISIS Air Force Flies Again
- Facebook lands itself in more legal trouble
- Another person who had Hillary's private email: A Planned Parenthood exec.
- Least Transparent Ever: IRS Used "Wholly Separate" Message System To Hide Communications
- Obama can now revoke your right to travel without trial!
- WH Launches Cutesy @TheIranDeal Twitter Account, While Keeping Unclassified Iran Nuke Deal Docs Hidden from Public
- Dior under fire for using 14-year-old as its main model
- Examples Of Impending Destruction Are Piling Up As Nations Find Themselves Overrun By Debt Which Is The Method Of Control Of The Bankers. Alan Greenspan and Bill Gross Are Warning of Economic Disaster
- Noise pollution and the Iran nuclear deal
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."