This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 614,732 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- China Just Sided With Russia Over The Ukraine Conflict
- French protestors call for HSBC nationalization
- Russia Could Make China King of the South China Sea
- Will 'Mistress Europe' Show the American the Door?
- White House says Netanyahu offers no alternative but military action (and Liz Warren won’t say if she’s attending speech)
- 10 Reasons Washington Has War Fever
- Why would GOP candidate for Missouri governor kill himself?
- Netanyahu Invites Arab Diplomats to His Big Speech—and Gets Rejected
- Democrats should boycott Netanyahu’s speech
- 34 Democrats skipping Netanyahu's speech
- House GOP Fails to Advance 3-Week DHS Funding Bill
- State Dept Dan Rosen’s Arrest: Cheat Sheet for Journos
- In "Paranormal" Europe, Banks Will Pay You To Borrow, And Charge You To Save
- The Forgotten War – Understanding The Incredible Debacle Left Behind By NATO In Libya
- Quiet Change Expands ATF Power to Seize Property
- ‘Jihadi John’ and the Future of the Biometrics Terror Hunt
- Turkey's Invasion Of Syria Shows Turkish Connection To ISIS; NATO Agenda
- AND IT BEGINS: Moody's Downgrades Chicago
- Samsung is still lying about the encryption on its Smart TVs
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal investigation