This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 620,230 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Senate Leaders Support Trump
- It Is Being Reported That Turkish Military Forces Have Entered Syria
- EU Cites Terrorism by Muslims They Let In as Reason to Ban Right-Wing's Free Speech
- Here’s proof that the US dollar is insanely overvalued
- Kid Scientist, 12, Trolls Anti-Vaxxers In Hilarious Viral Video
- When 87,000 Job Cuts Isn't Enough
- Gitmo Judge Allowed Destruction of Evidence in 9/11 Case: Report
- Obama Administration Files Motion In An Effort To Protect Clinton
- Huffington Post Writer: Editors Deleted My Article on Hillary’s Imminent Indictment, Disabled Me from Writing
- It costs $150 to buy a dozen eggs in Venezuela right now
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."