This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 617,771 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BLM Going After Hammond Family! Declared Terrorists Sentenced to 5 Years in Federal Prison
- BLACK FRIDAY ZOMBIES - Brought Large TV to Watch While Waiting in Line at Frys Electronics
- Why Is DHS Buying Up All the Food? Is This the Last Thanksgiving?
- Turkey to Cooperate With Russia on Downed Su-24 - Turkish PM
- Once Again, Media Terrorize the Public for the Terrorists
- A fly will not fly: Russian air defense will cover Syria, Cyprus and southern Turkey
- The New World Order is coming Are you ready? (Video)
- Venezuela: during the pre-election rally killed one of the opposition leaders
- ANGELA MERKEL’S MUSLIM MIGRANT POLICIES THREATEN TO BRING GERMANY TO BRINK OF CIVIL WAR
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."