This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 615,884 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- From the Very Creation of the Internet, U.S. Spy Agencies Fought to Block Encryption
- YOUR DAILY DOSE OF BOOGA BOOGA! US Military Concerned ISIS Fighters Returning to Caribbean Could Reach Border
- And it's gone
- John Nash, ‘A Beautiful Mind’ Subject and Nobel Winner, Dies at 86
- Russia not planning to restructure Ukrainian debt. Ukraine's 5yr default probability >94%.
- The European Union has received criticism for Greece's massive debt and the handling of the Mediterranean migrant crisis. So, we were wondering, is the EU on shaky ground?
- Banks and Punishments
- N.S.A. and Other Matters Leave McConnell’s Senate in Disarray
- Gay conversion canvassing study published by Science magazine was fabricated
- Was the Iraq War a Crime or a Mistake?
- Researchers Predicted In 1971 that Debit Cards Would Become the Ultimate Spy Tool
- Special Ops Armed with Rapid DNA Scanners: “Get Ready for Advanced Biometric Warfare”
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad
- Cleveland police say 71 people arrested overnight in protests sparked after a police officer was found not guilty in the shooting deaths of an unarmed black man and a woman
- Putin Enacts Law Banning ‘undesirable’ NGOs; Authorities can ban foreign NGOs and go after their employees, who risk up to six years in prison...
- Shots fired at members of Mexican gubernatorial candidate’s campaign team
- Obama, Senate Republicans United: Trans-Pacific Partnership Lurches On
- Adding the fourth dimension to 3D printing
- DIA Docs: West Wants a “Salafist Principality in Eastern Syria"
- Leaked Report Profiles Military, Police Members of Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs