Given recent events, prior predictions (observations, really) appear to be coming to fruition:
- I warned of the coming economic problems and their implications, as well as why they were planned here. (July 14, 2007)
- The reasons for the planned destruction of the dollar were given here. (February 27, 2008)
- The collapse of the dollar was discussed here. (March 6, 2008)
- Ron Paul warned of worldwide economic collapse here. (March 13, 2008)
- Congress was warned, via a very rare closed-door session, of the exact events that are happening today, and those that are about to happen here. (March 17, 2008)
- The intentional consequences of the Federal Reserve scam were revealed here. (March 18, 2008)
- Dick Cheney was betting on the the collapse here. (March 27, 2008)
- The current inflationary recession was observed and the coming hyperinflationary great depression was predicted here. (July 1, 2008)
- The goal of this staged collapse was discussed here. (July 15, 2008)
The collapse of the dollar is no accident! This has been planned for decades as part of the New World Order. After the dollar collapses, the North American Union will be implemented and the dollar will be replaced with the Amero. Read the details here.
What bothers me is that many people I hold in high regard (Ron Paul, Michael Rivero, Lew Rockwell and many others) don’t seem to have a clue, or are reluctant to discuss the reasons behind all this. They all claim that this is the result of bad policy. It wasn’t bad policy, it was deliberate. THAT is the crime that needs exposed, not the result. The resulting destruction is exactly what the planners want these people to get excited about. It is called fear-mongering. They use it to further the agenda.