Mike Gravel discusses McWar’s VP pick as well as the pro-war Democrat Party:
- 617,278 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- French government assassinates six of its own citizens in bombing raid in Syria
- The ‘Gun Control’ Farce
- Fukushima Tomioka the abandoned city
- The Numbers Say That A Major Global Recession Has Already Begun
- Nevadans in thick of sage grouse drama on Capitol Hill
- Lawsuit Filed Against CIA Torture Psychologists Physicians for Human Rights Welcomes ACLU’s Case, Demands Federal Investigation
- UKIP loses majority on Thanet Council after 5th councilor quits
- Protests Erupt In Turkey As Government Accused Of False Flag In Weekend Suicide Blast
- Trump Just Made An Announcement That’ll Make The Democrat Debate Way More Interesting
- Exponentially Rising Global Terrorism
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."