Fascist legislators expand the surveillance state once again with an unrelated addition to the Housing Bill (starting at 4:28 in the video):
- 620,157 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Erdogan Targeting The 59 Pro-Kurdish HDP Parliamentarians With 445 Police Investigations
- Kerry To Lavrov: Russia Must Stop Assad Strikes
- REMINDER: IN 2009, BARACK OBAMA “JOKED” ABOUT AUDITING HIS ENEMIES. Now: IRS Employee Admits He Would Go After, Target, and Try to End Conservative Groups.
- Panicked Elite Buy Underground Bunkers To Protect Against Revolutions
- Democratic Party Is Hardening Over Clinton/Sanders Split
- Global default tally rises to 72, with $121bn of debt. Will probably smash through last year's 113 default total.
- Angry Birds Movie is Red-Pilled Anti-Immigration Propaganda
- Monsanto’s Cotton Rejected Again: Burkina Faso Brings Back Indigenous Varieties
- FTC CONVENIENTLY DODGES CLINTON FOUNDATION PROBE
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."