Bob Barr has a small group of “libertarians” excited. They think if they recruit someone that has actually been elected, and get him to tell everyone that his dried-up old ass has suddenly reversed ideology, he will be their Great White Hope.
- 622,069 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Could Obama's Russian hacking probe overturn the US election results?
- Cover-up Admitted: Radioactive Fish Off U.S. West Coast With “Disturbing Fingerprint of Fukushima”
- Facebook admits to miscalculating more of its advertising metrics
- QE in the EU: Dario Marghi & the Taper that Never Was. Or not.
- This is a pivotal moment in internet history and for all mankind.
- Ex-Trump adviser: Ukraine, Crimea coverage is example of ‘fake news’
- Japan tests innovative magnetic tether for slowing space junk
- 'There are big problems' Outrage as migrant rapes soar by 133% – in just ONE YEAR
- UK-Based Banks Mull Post-Brexit Switch From London To Paris
- Israeli Army Admits Tweeted Hezbollah Map Actually Fake
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."