Ex-BBC reporter Phil Hayton questioned about the early reporting of WTC 7’s collapse:
- 621,400 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- September Surprise: EX CIA Operative Outs Bill & Hillary Clinton As Cocaine Traffickers
- New DHS Emails Reveal Efforts To Rush Citizenship Grants "Due To Election"
- US Israel/ISIS Control Center Wiped Out by Russian Missiles
- 'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe
- We’re Laughing at the Self-Destruction of the Media Gatekeepers
- Facebook apologizes for disabling Palestinian journalists’ accounts
- Tell Jerry Brown: Veto AB 2844
- Call Governor Brown Now!
- FLASHBACK - America Vanquished, Part 1: America as an Israeli Colony, by Dr Lasha Darkmoon
- The bookies are saying Trump will win.
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."