H.R. 1955 – the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 and the Truth and Freedom Movements are just a few of the topics discussed.
- 622,331 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bikers For Trump Holding MASSIVE Pro-Trump Rally
- Fans of Fox News Rally Around and Historically Black College Band Perform At Trump’s Inauguration
- Fake News” Website BuzzFeed Could Face Legal Trouble
- Radical Leftist Plans To Disrupt Trump’s Inauguration REVEALED!
- ISIS OVERRUNS ARMY DEFENSES IN DEIR EZZOR
- Black Conservative DESTROYS CNN's Professional Victim on Jeff Sessions
- Rand Paul: John Lewis Isn't Immune From Criticism Because He's A Civil rights icon
- Trump Is Enhancing his Security for the Inauguration
- Big Banks Cutting Tens Of Thousands Of Jobs; Huge Implications
- The War On Terror And The Global Security State – Who Pays?
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."