John McCain has 59 lobbyists raising money for his campaign, and yet he said “I’m the only one the special interests don’t give any money to.”
- 622,033 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- GOOGLE LOOKS FOR ‘CONSERVATIVE OUTREACH’ MANAGER AFTER TRUMP ELECTION WIN
- WEB GIANTS TO COOPERATE ON REMOVAL OF EXTREMIST CONTENT
- How The Power Elite Rules Us
- Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
- The True History of Chemotherapy & the Pharmaceutical Monopoly
- Elites are fighting to keep us in the EU and undermine the will of the people
- The disintegration of Europe begins: Renzi ally says mission to 'relaunch' EU has failed
- Anger as German news show says migrant arrest over teen murder 'TOO REGIONAL' to cover
- ISIS face crushing defeat in Libya as forces poised to retake all of the regime's land
- Syria Urges NE Aleppo Residents To Return Home
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."