John McCain has 59 lobbyists raising money for his campaign, and yet he said “I’m the only one the special interests don’t give any money to.”
- 621,423 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Hysteria at UN Betrays Western Terror Sponsors
- BREXIT AS PROTEST AGAINST LIBERAL ELITE'S DICTATORSHIP
- Migrant quotas WILL be axed: EU president SLAPS DOWN Juncker as migrants flock to Europe
- Copenhagen IN FLAMES: Denmark hit by arson attacks as rampaging thugs remain on the lose
- Obama’s Nightmare: Iraqis Set to Sue US Government for War Crimes
- Free Trade Policies, TPP Agreement Leading US Industry 'To Slaughter'
- Farmers suing Syngenta over GMO corn granted class action status in federal court
- UK poultry farmers STILL using antibiotics linked to rise of drug-resistant bacteria
- Top adviser to Syria's Assad says Aleppo hospital strike claims 'insulting'
- Saudi prince & Queen Elizabeth handed £900K EU taxpayer-funded subsidies
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."