Spontaneous rally in Manchester, NH. Check out the “Don’t tax me, bro!” sign about half-way through the video. Priceless.
- 615,130 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- US Warships in Red Sea Ready to Respond in Yemen - CENTCOM
- US delivers Humvees to Ukraine:
- Small as it may appear on maps, Yemen is a vast country larger than Iraq, and perhaps more difficult to control.
- Election TV debate live: David Cameron says he could not live on zero hours contract
- KenFM am Telefon: Peter Haisenko zum Absturz von Germanwings 4U9525
- Hackers Use an Android App for Sex Extortion
- Yemen: Egyptian Navy Chases Iranian Warships to Retreat from Port of Aden
- EU: Don’t use Facebook if you’re worried about NSA snooping
- FBI Quietly Removes Recommendation To Encrypt Your Phone... As FBI Director Warns How Encryption Will Lead To Tears
- Canada plans dramatic expansion of its role in Mideast war
- COURT ACCEPTS DOJ’S ‘STATE SECRETS’ CLAIM TO PROTECT SHADOWY NEOCONS: A NEW LOW
- Yemen Ground Invasion By Saudi, Egyptian Troops Imminent
- Government Report Finds DEA Agents Had "Sex Parties" With Prostitutes Hired By Drug Cartels
- Topeka Police Implement New Policy: When a Cop Stops You, Hands Must Go Up
- British state 'involved in mass murder on British soil, colluded with loyalist paramilitaries in 80 deaths between 1972 and 1978'
- Pentagon Sending Troops Into Ukraine In April
- Jordan Signs $10 Billion Nuclear Power Plant Deal With Russia's Rosatom
- Irish Government tries to hide horrific child abuse record from public view
- US Declassifies Document Revealing Israel's Nuclear Program
- South Korea says to seek membership in China-backed AIIB