This goofy Faux News reporter actually agrees with Dr. Paul that Fox News is NOT fair and balanced:
- 621,091 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- OneLogin breached, hacker finds cleartext credential notepads
- A Candidate's Death Could Delay or Eliminate the Presidential Election
- Foundation headaches mount for Clintons
- Obama Administration Plotting to Usurp Control Over Elections
- Homeland Security Eyes Special Declaration To Take Charge of The Elections!
- French PM Suggests Naked Breasts Represent France Better Than a Headscarf
- Richard Sherman wants billionaires, not taxpayers, to pay for stadiums
- Defense Contractors Tell Investors World War III is Great for Business
- What Is the Clinton Foundation and What Does It Do?
- Whoops! IRS doesn’t tell 1 million taxpayers that illegals stole their Social Security numbers
- Swarms of flying robots could act as a mobile wireless network
- Is The Federal Reserve Out Of Control?
- NATO Expands Afghan War Into Pakistan
- More reports of deadly flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf
- Cyber Storm III global cybersecurity exercise is underway!
- Deadly MRSA tainted MEAT Products being sold to consumers; government forms 'work group'
- Age of Censorship and Internet Trade Wars
- Student opens fire at University of Texas, then kills himself
- World gripped by 'international currency war'
- EFF: "government-mandated back doors" in communications systems would be a "recipe for disaster."