Excoriation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
May 24, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, hysteria, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, Rachel Maddow, racism, Rand Paul | 1 Comment
- 608,137 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- TSA gives aggressive full body pat downs to a pair of 2 and 6 year old kids.
- LEGAL WAYS TO AVOID PAYING TAX - The Super Rich Elite are Doing It, So Why Dont You?
- Mission to Mars is necessary for ‘survival of human race’
- CNN: NATO Scrambles Fighter Jets To Investigate Russian Bombers!
- What Really Happened Radio Show: Michael Rivero Wednesday April 23 2014
- The US Government Has Been Printing Money Without Limit, The BRICS Countries Are Setting Up Their Own IMF
- An Unprecedented Plague Has Hit Oranges And Another Has Hit Bananas
- F.C.C., in ‘Net Neutrality’ Turnaround, Plans to Allow Fast Lane
- Monsanto GM Soy Is Scarier Than You Think
- Reddit's moderator crisis continues with for-profit spam scandal
- "VP Joe Biden Promotes U.S. as Fracking Missionary Force On Ukraine Trip"
- Family Wins Fracking Suit in Legal Blow to Industry
- Lavrov: Kiev issued ‘criminal order’ allowing use of weapons against civilians
- DNA Nanobots Can Fool the Immune System by Disguising Themselves as Viruses
- Secret American base in Libya reportedly seized by jihadists
- Syria foreign-backed opposition asks Saudis for more aid
- Putin Gets Paid? IMF Agrees $17bn Loan To Ukraine
- 'Militia' groups fear infiltration by feds at Bundy Ranch
- ‘Obama Not Welcome’ – Police turn fire hoses on Filipino anti-Obama demonstrators protesting the presidents visit
- New York Times Propaganda Photos on Ukraine Exposed