Excoriation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
May 24, 2010 by disinter
Posted in abuse of power/corruption, government regulation, hysteria, ideology, libertarian, nanny state, politics, US Constitution, video | Tagged Civil Rights Act, Rachel Maddow, racism, Rand Paul | 1 Comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 600,077 hits
- ONLINE PETITION- I do NOT support Adam Kokesh's armed march in DC!
- Boxer uses Okla. tornado to push carbon tax
- U.S. IDs several men possibly responsible for Benghazi attack
- All of Obama's Scandals Are Ultimately About Information Control
- IRS Worker Used Federal Plastic For Amazon Buys
- Study Finds Vitamin C Kills Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis
- BREAKING!! Severe Thunderstorms and Possible Tornadoes Warning for the next 3 days, starting tonight!
- Durham cop threatens to beat citizen and plant cocaine on him.
- John Browne Weighs In On Gold Market's Disconnect Between Paper Gold & Bullion Demand
- How the government hijacks populous movements
- The IRS Has Proven Once Again That They Are A Domestic Terrorist Organization
- Transatlantic Union: Scandals, Scoundrels and Global Trade Partners?
- Founder of anti-voter fraud group harassed by the IRS, FBI, OSHA, and the ATF?
- Syrian Army Detains French, British, Belgian, Dutch, Qatari Officers in al-Qusseir
- Oklahoma twister spawns political firestorm in Washington
- GMO Crop Sabotage on the Rise: French citizens destroy trial vineyard
- Anthrax drug brings $334 million to Pentagon advisor's biotech firm
- New US Senate bill on Syria
- For-Profit Prison Corporations Promise Investors “A Growing Offender Population”
- The IRS War on Medical Marijuana Providers