Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 611,188 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Senegal confirms Ebola case Deliberately traveled knowing he had virus!
- Anthony Lawson - "The Crocodile Tears of the Press Corps Crying: Freedom!"
- Russia demands publication of recordings from downed flight MH17
- BREAKING. HEAVY FIRE ON ISRAEL'S NORTHERN BORDER
- Scott Rickard on Western Propaganda on Ukraine
- OBAMA on U.S. IMMIGRATION CRISIS - Might Use EXECUTIVE ORDER to Bring IMMIGRATION REFORM
- How the US Enables Israel
- THE SATURDAY ESSAY: How those who believe can justify anything from paedophilia in Rotherham to a war in Europe
- Kyrie Eleison - Gaza 2014
- Dunkin' Donuts Worker's Death Reveals The True Cost Of Our Low-Wage, Part-Time Economy
- NATO planning 'rapid-deployment force' of 10,000 troops to counter Russia
- Is There Capitalism After Cronyism?
- Police officer who pointed his rifle at Ferguson protestors resigns
- The wars that really are about the oil
- Department of Justice Review of FBI Use of National Security Letters 2007-2009
- Home-Flipping Collapses in San Francisco, Losses Spread
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found in Louisiana Drinking Water
- The Consequences Of America’s Invasion Of Afghanistan: NYC Heroin Deaths Highest In A Decade
- NJ Town Introduces Ordinance to Ban Recording of Public Officials after Embarrassing Video of Cop goes Viral
- Why Does the U.S. Support a Country which was FOUNDED With Terrorism?