Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 613,242 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Politics of Thanksgiving Day
- Only six corporations own all mainstream media in the United States
- Israel’s model of political despair in Jerusalem
- The Fed now owns more than 50% of all outstanding 10-15 year Treasuries:
- Thanksgiving what was it originally?
- Putin: "Americans are printing dollars and have turned their national currency into a global currency... the printing machine is held by them and they’re obviously capitalizing on this."
- At least 50 civilians killed in US-led airstrikes in Syria
- 'This Is Only the Beginning': Oregon GMO Labeling Measure Heads to Recount
- Live Stream VIDEO: Protesters Shut Down Three New York City Bridges In Reaction To #Ferguson
- Ferguson and the False Promise of "Revolution"
- Lavrov calls use of terrorists for regime change in Syria 'unacceptable', says Russia will continue to support Syrian government
- Mindblowing Microscopic Footage of Cancer Cells Being Eliminated by Cannabis Oil
- Was Race A Factor? 1/4 of Ferguson grand jury was black
- Feds Tell Nation’s Cops to Stop Illegally Seizing Motorists’ Property…But Only if they Want To
- Darren Wilson Breaks His Silence: I’m Sorry, And I Would Shoot Michael Brown Again
- The Smiling Face of Austerity: More Welfare for Rich Landowners in the EU
- The REAL Looting Is Happening On Wall Street … Not In Ferguson
- Two FBI Agents Shot Near Ferguson Protests
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia
- Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died