Rep. Grayson introduces a bill to cut separate funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and uses the money to eliminate federal income taxes on every American’s first $35,000 of income.
- 612,710 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- MSNBC personality and former CNBC television host Donny Deutsch found guilty of scamming a real estate broker out of $1.2 million
- DEMOCRAT HALLOWEEN: PARTY LOSSES 'COULD BE HISTORIC'
- Indian government bars first class travel, five-star hotel meetings for bureaucrats and have been asked to use video-conferencing instead to reduce expenditure on them
- State of Insecurity - Political Repression in Canada
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time
- Israel reopens Al-Aqsa mosque compound
- VIDEO: Ferguson Protester + Live Streamer Bassem charged with assault of a police officer
- Russia and Ukraine agree gas supply deal
- Black Teen Football Hero Sues White Cop Who Put A Gun To His Head For A Seat Belt Violation
- LEAKED VIDEO: Cop Masturbating at Miami High School Campus
- Vermont's Automatic License Plate Readers: 7.9 Million Plates Captured, Five Crimes Solved
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over
- France Is Slowly Reclaiming Its Old African Empire
- On Machiavellian Statecraft and Conspiracies
- Local GMO Fights Smash Records as Monsanto's Millions Bankroll Opposition
- During Cold War, CIA And FBI Hired Over 1,000 Nazis As Spies, Limited Investigations Of Those Nazis
- Why We're Poorer: Inflation and Deflation Are Now Globalized
- Growing unease among parents, lawmakers over RFID biometric tracking of students
- Supplements under attack again! Dangerous lawsuit threatens the few supplement health claims currently allowed
- Eric Holder Says He Regrets Lying To A Judge And Saying A Reporter Was A 'Co-Conspirator' But The Law Made Him Do It