Weather Channel founder John Coleman wants to sue Al Gore for fraud. Good for him. 30,000 scientists and 9,000 Ph.D researchers agree.
- 612,563 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- $8 million dollar settlement has been reached in clergy sex abuse
- ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county
- “No Refusal” Blood Draw Checkpoint Planned For Ohio
- Republicans threaten showdown over UN funding in Gaza
- "NIH Mated Live Ebola With The Common Cold" - Bio Weapons Expert
- Obama's 'Dreamers' discovered registered to illegally vote in North Carolina
- Alan Greenspan Admits The Unthinkable
- Ron Paul: Stock Market Roller Coaster Rides!
- 99 ways to boost pensions in California -- at public cost
- Reaction: Canada considering expanding powers of its security agencies
- Obama’s Ebola Czar Called Overpopulation Top Leadership Issue
- Germs, Accidents and Ebola
- It’s Not Just Spying – How The NSA Has Turned Into A Giant Profit Center For Corrupt Insiders
- Russia is de-dollarizing
- Brookings Institution: Our Cyborg Future – Law and Policy Implications
- Caught On Tape - Folks Jumped The White House Fence, Again
- Here’s What the Next Brain Implant Will Be Made Of
- Central Banker Admits Central Bank Policy Leads To Wealth Inequality
- The BBC is Using Anti-Terror Surveillance to Find Tax Dodgers