Reminder of the excitement that Ron Paul and his ideas generated during the race for President:
- 600,822 hits
- Web goes wild after NSA, CIA reporter killed in crash
- Michael Hastings' Wife Obliterates New York Times For Dismissive Obituary
- Mueller: FBI uses drones for surveillance over US soil
- Courtesy of Fox News, here is a photo comparing the crowd size at Obama's 2008 speech in Berlin, and the crowd size at his speech today.
- Conspiracy?: TWA Flight 800
- Study: 70 Percent Of Americans On Prescription Drugs
- Syria Crisis Escalates, Global Unrest Spreading
- "Turkish police are running out of pepper spray canisters. So far 130,000 have been used.
- Glendon Scott Crawford, Eric Feight Charged With Conspiracy To Provide Support To Terrorists
- Police Taser Gun Rights Advocate at Anti-Gun Violence Rally
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.