Rep. Pete Stark (D – CA) says that the more debt we have the wealthier we are. When questioned about it, he tells Jan Helfeld to “get the fuck out of here” and then threatens to throw him out the window.
- 611,964 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dallas Ebola Patient Identified
- Dallas parents wary of Ebola, officials tracing contacts
- Used-home sales seen dropping this year as young buyers struggle, investors dry up.
- Tokyo trader has £381bn share orders cancelled after spectacular 'fat finger' error
- Don’t Worry? 10 Quotes From Health Experts Promising That Ebola Will Not Be A Problem In America
- Chinese renminbi is now directly tradable with the euro
- REALIST NEWS - Former Federal Reserve Employee - Recordings Prove Illegal Activity
- Former sheriff’s deputy laundered $40M in drug money, gets 12 years in prison
- Tallahassee Cop Suspended After Caught on Video Tasering 62-year-old Woman in Back
- EPA Data: US hit with worst Fukushima fallout the year AFTER crisis began — Large radiation spike in California rain detected during 2012 — 500% of previous test results
- Badcop:Tallahassee Cop Suspended After Caught on Video Tasering 62-year-old Woman in Back
- Cops Distribute ‘Internet Safety Software’ That’s Actually Unsafe Spyware
- Swiss Gold Referendum Attracting Attention Two Months Ahead Of Vote
- Julia Pierson, Secret Service Director, Resigns in Scandal Over Security Lapses
- Report: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Takes Control in North Korea
- DOE to offer $12.6 billion for nuke projects
- The Beheading Psy-Ops
- Kissinger Planned Attacks on Cuba
- EU Targets Russian Energy Influence
- CDC Releases Q&A On Ebola In America As Rumors Swirl Of Second US Case