Rep. Pete Stark (D – CA) says that the more debt we have the wealthier we are. When questioned about it, he tells Jan Helfeld to “get the fuck out of here” and then threatens to throw him out the window.
- 612,585 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Despite Ebola Fears, DHS Unprepared for a Pandemic After Spending a Bundle, Warns Inspector General
- Ebola crisis: 'Many exposed' to infected Mali girl
- Ukraine and Russia reach gas 'consensus'
- CHICAGOLAND: ‘Very Large’ Roach Scurries Across City Council Chamber — As Pest Control Boss Testifies!
- Mandatory quarantines for at-risk travelers from Ebola hot spots
- Feds Exhaust Hazmat Supplies Amid Ebola Scare
- Suspicious envelopes sent to foreign missions in Istanbul. Belgian, Canadian and German consulates receive envelopes with yellow powder; Canadian embassy evacuated
- Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic First in Human (FIH) Study for Intravenous (IV) TKM-100802
- Flashback: Insider: CIA Orchestrated Operation Fast and Furious -gov allowed Mexican drug cartel to import tons of cocaine
- The Document Dump that Could Kill Hillary’s Presidential Hopes
- New Documents Reveal Britain's Secret Plan to Invade a Tiny Caribbean Island
- Shots Fired At High School North Of Seattle; 6 Reportedly Injured, Possible 2 Fatal
- Banker Suicide: DSK's Hedge Fund Partner Jumps From 23rd Floor Apartment
- Pakistan to get full-member status of SCO next year
- US Official: Bombing Oil Pipelines in Syria a 'Viable Option'
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can
- Dozens of Civilians Killed by US-Led Bombing of Syria: Report
- ISIL terrorist leader is CIA agent: Chechen president
- Blackwater Employees Convicted of Murder of 14 Iraqis
- 50 Percent Of American Workers Make Less Than 28K Yearly