Congressman Paul gives his thoughts on the testimony of Paulson and Bernanke, the failure of the dollar standard, gold and where the global economy could go from here.
- 611,252 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- CNN Denies Link Between Vaccine And Autism
- Big Banks Fined Mega-Billions; CEOs Remain Untouched, Above the Law
- Apple Showcases Education Apps ‘Aligned to Common Core Standards’
- US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine
- British troops set to head for war-torn Ukraine
- Video of Steven Sotloff "beheading."
- How Deep Are Henry Kissingers War Crimes? Its Justice Time!
- Ebola Cases Likely to Increase in Coming Weeks, CDC Director Says
- Turkey’s Erdogan comes closer to Russia
- State Department Can’t Find 6,000 Foreigners On Student Visas
- Ukraine to Need Another $19 Billion from the IMF
- Do Gut Bacteria Rule Our Minds? In an Ecosystem within Us, Microbes Evolved to Sway Food Choices
- Nigeria Launches New Biometric ID Card – Brought to You by Mastercard
- Millions of Americans Living in Extreme Poverty
- ISIS Allegedly Decapitates Second American Journalist
- Your Wall Street Slumlord Arrives in Europe: Goldman Launches "Buy-To-Rent" In Spain
- Iraq Has WMDs and Russia Has Invaded
- Halliburton to pay $1.1B in 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill settlement
- SYNTHETIC BIOLOGY INDUSTRY GROWING EXPONENTIALLY
- The Underbelly of Corporate America: Insider Selling, Stock Buy-Backs, Dodgy Profits