Congressman Paul gives his thoughts on the testimony of Paulson and Bernanke, the failure of the dollar standard, gold and where the global economy could go from here.
- 600,739 hits
- Montreal’s Mayor Michael Applebaum Arrested
- Biggest protests in 20 years sweep Brazil >>>PICS
- Iran vote: Rouhani vows transparency on nuclear issue
- US cool on North Korea talks offer
- Whenever Margin Debt Goes Over 2.25% Of GDP The Stock Market Always Crashes
- Can Bernanke Keep the Rally Going?
- Former French Foreign Minister: The War against Syria was Planned Two years before “The Arab Spring”
- Police to Consider Protesters in Istanbul’s Taksim Square “Terrorists”
- Janet Napolitano Denies Existence of ‘Orwellian State’
- Police are Asking Mail Carriers and Garbage Collectors to Spy on Citizens
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.