Congressman Paul gives his thoughts on the testimony of Paulson and Bernanke, the failure of the dollar standard, gold and where the global economy could go from here.
- 608,053 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- US dollar dying as tensions over Ukraine heat up: Analyst
- Crisis in Ukraine: A City-by-City Guide to the Spreading Conflict
- THE MICHAEL RIVERO "AMERICA'S BOOK OF SECRETS" DRINKING GAME! TONIGHT!
- Inflation Alert: Grocers Are Starting To Pass Along Their Higher Wholesale Costs To Consumers
- Alasdair Macleod Paper Currencies Face Ultimate Collapse
- Spectacular fireball from space explodes over Russian city
- Japan ratchets China tension by building radar near disputed islands
- Syria on track to meet April deadline for chemical weapons disposal, OPCW says
- H-1B loophole may help California utility offshore IT jobs
- Sssh, it's Happy Eastern Star, oops or is it ?ostre? Don’t forget your Osterhase Eggs!!
- HMRC to sell taxpayers' financial data
- Obama's latest drone attack manages to only kill 3 innocent people
- Western lawmakers talk federal land takeover
- Filipinos Celebrated Easter by Crucifying a Bunch of People Again
- US, And Global, Military Spending Summed Up In One Chart
- China on course to become 'world's most Christian nation' within 15 years
- World Bank Wants Water Privatized
- Newly released Clinton document describes Internet as ‘right wing’ tool of ‘conspiracy commerce’
- Eastern Ukraine: Of Stalled ‘Invasions’ and Agreements
- Obama signs ‘terrorist activity’ law aimed at barring Iranian U.N. envoy