Congressman Paul gives his thoughts on the testimony of Paulson and Bernanke, the failure of the dollar standard, gold and where the global economy could go from here.
- 611,569 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ukraine’s ‘Romantic’ Nazi Storm Troopers
- Scottish Referendum Preview: In 170 Years, Voters Chose "Independence" 88% Of The Time
- RON PAUL on ISIS - U.S. Doesn't Have Money For Another War. Let SYRIA & IRAN Deal with ISIS
- Constitution Week Set to Begin
- Boeing, Space X land NASA contracts
- A Bad Dream: Tax Code Grounds Airport's Plans to Install Sleeping Pods for Passengers
- Putin is as dangerous as Stalin and more of a threat to the West than ISIS, warns former defence secretary
- Miss America Plays with Red Party Cup During Talent Contest - AND WINS!
- Schools Installing Fingerprint Scanners in Lunch Room to Track Students Eating Habbits
- FBI’s facial recognition system will combine faces of criminals and ordinary citizens
- Oligarch Buys Russia’s Most Popular Social Network
- Top U.S. Military Official: Our Arab “Allies” Support ISIS
- Oops, New Sanctions Against Russia Hit Exxon
- President Obama Explains Why He Is Sending 10x More Troops To Fight Ebola Than ISIS
- Poor Americans Debt Burden Highest in History
- The New "Regime Change" Plan - Attack Damascus From The South
- Ruble plunges to new lows, authorities tell Russians not to panic
- BENGHAZI DOCUMENTS SCRUBBED IN STATE DEPARTMENT BASEMENT
- DOJ Investigates Law Enforcement Agencies All Over The Nation But Can't Be Bothered To Police Itself
- GALLUP: DISTRUST IN EXECUTIVE BRANCH NEARING NIXON-WATERGATE LEVELS