This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 607,046 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Lawmakers ready to pass bill allowing acceptance of Crimea into Russian Federation
- The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax
- Ukrainian military abandoning bases in Crimea after being warned they are now “enemy combatants”
- PressTV - Tymoshenko urges strong European action on Crimea
- Russia Invades Ukraine: BAD — U.S. Invades Iraq: Good
- FALSE-FLAG ALERT ! - Russian Warship Sunk Off Crimea
- Ukraine and the Pathology of America’s Liberal Worldview. An African American Perspective
- Obama’s Growth Forecast Bullish, Wall Street Exuberant, Corporate Insiders Freak-Out Bearish
- Small Business Owner Fight New IRS Rules On Obamacare - Napolitano: Damnably Unconstitutional!!!
- Ben Swann: "End Partisanship" - How The GOP Cheated Its Own Voters During Elections
- Leaked Documents from Secretive Meeting of Global Bankers at the 2013 International Monetary Conference (IMC)
- Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto chased by reporters, denies founding Bitcoin
- The Private Planes of the Crony Carlyle Group
- Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- European Intelligence Agencies Were Already Aware Of NSA’s Spying Activities
- Obama Signs Executive Order Blocking Certain Russian Assets Due to Ukraine Crisis
- Obama Promises Illegals: Obamacare Sign Up Info Won’t Be Used for Deportation
- A vast hidden surveillance network runs across America, powered by the repo industry
- D.C. elite say pro-Israel lobby losing influence, likened to NRA
- Homeland Security Detained US Citizen Inside The US, Used Intercepted Emails To Quiz Her About Her Sex Life