This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 607,949 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Forecast: No End in Sight to AGW Excuses
- 5 Terrifying Ways Police Can Legally Screw You Over
- Congressman Introduces 'Contempt Act' to Withhold Eric Holder's Salary
- Fighter jet shot down near Ukraine’s city of Kramatorsk, witnesses say
- Lawsuit reveals teen was groomed as personal sex slave in the Duggar family’s movement
- Something Very Strange Is Going On
- Afghanistan Says NATO Airstrike in East Killed Civilians
- 'NSA is out of control'
- Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab
- RNC Sues IRS
- “Boston Strong”—A Feel-Good Distraction From A Darker Truth?
- Up to 1M New Yorkers seize opportunity not to register their firearms ahead of the Safe Act deadline
- Pentagon’s psychological operations, State Department and USAID’s information operations intended to influence local populations
- Trooper cleared after stomping on innocent man’s skull while handcuffed
- What's the Difference Between Fascism, Communism and Crony-Capitalism? Nothing
- Sars Research Lab Loses 2,000 Tubes of Killer Virus Fragments
- Infants ‘unable to use toy building blocks’ due to iPad addiction
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- NYPD disbands controversial Muslim surveillance unit
- BRICS countries to set up their own IMF