This Pete Hegseth lunatic actually believes 1) we are in Iraq fighting for “freedom” and 2) we are winning that war. I wonder whose payroll he is on.
- 610,361 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- U.S. Department of Justice Investigation Finds Widespread Constitutional Violations by Newark Police Department
- Government 'Profiting From Slaughter' By Selling Arms To Israel
- Former Atheist snaps on the Jews and protests the Israeli Defense Force @ a Jewish Community Center
- Confused about Hamas, ‘rockets’, war in Gaza? Those plus: Israeli occupation, lawful versus unlawful war, Israel illegal weapons, targeting hospitals
- Israeli's "Cheer, Whoop and Whistle" as Bombs Rain Down on Palestinian's in Gaza
- Israeli historian storms off RT's CrossTalk set after 8 minutes of listening to some unpalatable truths.
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- It Didn’t Work For The Nazis And It Won’t For Israel
- Berkeley Rabbi Is Fed Up: ‘I’m Done Apologizing for Israel’
- Ron Paul Blames 'Malaysia Airlines Disaster' On US-Backed Overthrow of Ukraine Gov.
- U.S. Fails to Provide MH17 Technical Evidence, Admits No Link to Russia
- Facebook now drives almost one quarter of all web browsing
- U.S. Officials: The Missile May Have Been Launched By a “Defector from The Ukrainian Military Who Was Trained To Use Similar Missile Systems”
- Behind the Curtains: How The Corporatocracy Is Driving the US-EU Trade Agenda
- The Internet Sales Tax is Back - And this time it might pass
- Another Dead Banker: Goldman Sachs Managing Director Found Dead
- Japan Building Huge Drone Fleet
- UAE ‘offered to fund Israel’s Gaza offensive’
- “All flights, including Malaysian B777, were being escorted by Ukrainian Su-27 Flanker jets over Eastern Ukraine”
- Al-Jazeera Gaza offices evacuated after direct hit by Israeli fire