Fascist legislators expand the surveillance state once again with an unrelated addition to the Housing Bill (starting at 4:28 in the video):
- 611,902 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Israel PM slams UNHRC criticism of Gaza assualt
- PLO official says Netanyahu speech full of 'hate language and slander'
- Three Members of US Congress call for end to the Gaza blockade
- Israelis Demolish 5-story Residential in Abu Dis, Distribute Further Notices in Bethlehem
- Saeb Erekat: Today`s evictions in East Jerusalem reaffirm what Netanyahu said yesterday at the UN
- Israeli settlers 'occupy 23 homes' in East Jerusalem neighborhood
- Federal Judge Rules Detroit Residents Have No “Fundamental Right” to Water
- Ebola-stricken Liberia is descending into economic hell
- Dutch FM threatens sanctions against Israel
- The Fake Terror Threat Used To Justify Bombing Syria
- Did The Winter War Just Begin? Russian Gas Supplies To Europe Plunge 15%, Ukraine Transit Slashed 54%
- LAPD Cops Are Disabling Their Own Recorders. Not Just a Few Cops Either, Half Of Them!
- Phone Routing Firm Recruits Ex-Homeland Chief to Sound Alarm on U.S. Security in Bid to Hold Onto Federal Contract
- Average Americans Grow Poorer as U.S. Per Capita Wealth Reaches New High
- One-Fifth of U.S. Workers Were Laid Off in Past Five Years
- Israel PM warns Iran greater threat than IS jihadists
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Fed's "Stealth Bailout" Of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream
- Water rationing hits California: limit of 50 gallons per person per day or face fines of $500
- China Accuses U.S. of Fomenting Hong Kong Unrest
- ISIS Has “More In Common With Mao’s Red Guards or the Khmer Rouge Than It Does With the Muslim Empires of Antiquity”