Fascist legislators expand the surveillance state once again with an unrelated addition to the Housing Bill (starting at 4:28 in the video):
- 610,493 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Obama Approves Secret Nuclear Weapons Deal With UK
- Broke? Need a ‘Job’? The Gov’t Will Pay You $7k a Month to Foster Illegal Immigrants
- Money as Debt: Who Benefits from the Current Monetary System?
- Wall Street isn't all that confident the Federal Reserve can end its easy money policies without a market crash, a recession or high inflation.
- Brazil Farmers Say GMO Corn No Longer Resistant to Bugs
- Privacy group outlines cost of surveillance
- Stocks end lower ahead of economic data
- Website of James Perloff, today's radio show guest.
- Former NSA Chief: Why I'm Worth $1 Million a Month to Wall Street
- Tech Companies Reel as NSA’s Spying Tarnishes Reputations
- AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT PUSHING ‘INTERNET TAX’ TO PAY FOR NSA STYLE SPYING
- DHS Tells Firefighters, Paramedics Medical Treatment Provides an Opportunity to Identify Extremists
- Is Obama’s U.S. Presidency Now Crashing and Burning, in Ukraine?
- The median household is 20% poorer today than in 1984
- Wall Street Journal Reporter: “The Entire United States Market Has Become One Vast Dark Pool”
- Our Marginal Economy
- Canadian Doctor Quarantines Himself Over Ebola Fears After Returning From Liberia
- 35 Percent in U.S. Facing Debt Collectors
- Police State: Homeland Security Agents Raid Home to Seize Land Rover For Violation of EPA Regulations
- IMF warns of adverse effects of anti-Russia sanctions