Fascist legislators expand the surveillance state once again with an unrelated addition to the Housing Bill (starting at 4:28 in the video):
- 607,949 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- North Dakota struggling to deal with radioactive fracking waste
- Dozens of Ukrainian troops surrender APCs, withdraw from Slavyansk
- Dutch Holocaust survivor and his wife branded 'Nazis' by Israeli coach driver for talking on bus after he mistook their accent for German
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is buying bullets
- Sandy Hook Elementary School: closed in 2008?
- White House Endorses Ukraine Crackdown on Protesters
- Villagers stop armored column of Ukrainian troops near Lugansk
- BLM fracking racket exposed! Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking leases
- Is Democrat Harry Reid Behind the Obama BLM’s Attempted Bundy Ranch Land Grab?
- Ukraine crisis: Nato to bolster forces in eastern Europe - Guardian
- “Boston Strong”—A Feel-Good Distraction From A Darker Truth?
- Up to 1M New Yorkers seize opportunity not to register their firearms ahead of the Safe Act deadline
- Pentagon’s psychological operations, State Department and USAID’s information operations intended to influence local populations
- Trooper cleared after stomping on innocent man’s skull while handcuffed
- What's the Difference Between Fascism, Communism and Crony-Capitalism? Nothing
- Sars Research Lab Loses 2,000 Tubes of Killer Virus Fragments
- Infants ‘unable to use toy building blocks’ due to iPad addiction
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- NYPD disbands controversial Muslim surveillance unit
- BRICS countries to set up their own IMF