Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 612,712 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BREAKING: Reports of gunman at Everett Boeing facility
- The Day Israel Attacked America
- MSNBC personality and former CNBC television host Donny Deutsch found guilty of scamming a real estate broker out of $1.2 million
- DEMOCRAT HALLOWEEN: PARTY LOSSES 'COULD BE HISTORIC'
- Indian government bars first class travel, five-star hotel meetings for bureaucrats and have been asked to use video-conferencing instead to reduce expenditure on them
- State of Insecurity - Political Repression in Canada
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time
- Israel reopens Al-Aqsa mosque compound
- VIDEO: Ferguson Protester + Live Streamer Bassem charged with assault of a police officer
- Russia and Ukraine agree gas supply deal
- Facebook data mining for political views
- Attention Deficit Disorder Is Actually Correlated with Creativity and Achievement
- War Resumes in Ukraine
- Google's Secretive DeepMind Startup Unveils a "Neural Turing Machine"
- Secret Manuals Show the Spyware Sold to Despots and Cops Worldwide
- 90 Pounds of Cocaine Found on Cargo Ship Owned by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s Father-in-Law
- I Pledge Allegiance...
- Vermont's Automatic License Plate Readers: 7.9 Million Plates Captured, Five Crimes Solved
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over
- France Is Slowly Reclaiming Its Old African Empire