Jesse Ventura has a new book titled: “Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me!” where he talks about running for President. Which Revolution is he talking about?
- 610,460 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- FLASHBACK 2013 - Palestinian Children Tortured, Used As Shields By Israel, UN Says
- Photos: Iranians hold 'Quds Day' protest rally to condemn Israel's Gaza aggression
- Fox’s Kurtz Amends Statement That ‘No Question’ Hamas Kidnapped Israeli Teens
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- MH17 FALSE FLAG, PUBLIC ENEMY PUTIN & THE BANKSTER’S NEW WORLD WAR
- Trial opening over video of Oklahoma City bombing
- MH17 has Kolomoisky written all over it.
- Companies proclaim water the next oil in a rush to turn resources into profit
- 11 Reasons Why The Federal Reserve Should Be Abolished
- StingRay: US Police have Used Fake Mobile Base Stations to Spy on Citizens
- Margaret Thatcher covered for pedophile ring
- U.S. Only Country of 47 to Vote against Investigating Possible Human Rights Violations during Israeli Occupation of Gaza
- PENTAGON LOST TRACK OF MORE THAN 40% OF THE WEAPONS SENT TO AFGHANISTAN
- Intl. teams find ‘no violations’ by Russia along Ukrainian border
- You’ve Got Mail: Judge Grants Feds Unrestricted Access To Gmail Account
- Admitted Liar Claims Russia Is Shooting Artillery Into Ukraine
- 85 Super Wealthy People Have More Money Than The Poorest 3.5 Billion Combined
- US Troops March and Drive Into Eastern Ukraine Bearing Nazi Insignia and Mass-Death
- Mass Incarceration: 21 Amazing Facts About America’s Obsession With Prison